Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween

There has always been something about Clayton that reminds Clay and I of Curious George-- the way he wrinkles his forehead and opens wide his eyes, his hairline (the one he used to have before he lost his hair)-- so, what else would he be for his first Halloween than Curious George?! When we put him in the costume I laughed so hard I cried; he was so cute and it was perfect for him! Clayton's first Halloween was more about Clay and I enjoying dressing him up than it was Clayton enjoying himself; we look forward to future Halloweens.







2 comments:

Angie Davis said...

he is even cuter than george!
yes, halloween was definitely more about us this year.

glad you guys are enjoying the weather. we should go for a walk sometime.

Cindy said...

I LOVE that costume!