Wednesday, July 23, 2008

11 Months

I can't believe our baby will be ONE year old in one month.
Some of his favorite things right now include:

waving at EVERYTHING (including mostly inanimate objects),
pulling up on EVERYTHING,
playing "fetch" with himself,
turning the page for us when we read to him,
puppy dogs,
making a clicking noise with his tongue,
looking at himself in the mirror,
drinking out of his sippy cup (and spitting out half of it),
throwing food on the floor...


he is not an easy subject to photograph these days; he is always on the move. every time i tried to snap a picture he was moving so quickly toward me and the camera that this is what i found in my viewfinder


3 comments:

andi said...

Hey you!!! I stumbled across your blog as I was getting a recipe from someone else's and ended up at a girl's in N.Y. and saw your name on her list. :) I missed getting to hang out with you gals Tuesday night. I can't believe your baby is 11 months old. Would love to hear more about your life. Will be back to read more. :)
Andi

Heather said...

That is so crazy that he is almost a year! He is precious!

Susy-Q said...

Adorable! I love to watch babies turn into toddlers. Everything is so new and exciting for them (and the parents).

Can I have him? *I haven't asked in a while*